Access control systems are about more than monitoring access; they are an integral part of any security system.
Tracking who’s coming and going from your facility and when vastly increases the security of your employees and property and help reduce the costs of lost or stolen equipment. Additionally, access control systems are easy to reset when employees leave or lose keys which can save time and trouble.
Beyond simply installing and servicing your access control system, Archertech provides a myriad of functions, including;
- Performing a facility or area lock down from any PC or reader
- Using motion detectors, glass breaks, door contacts, panic buttons to track and assign alarm conditions from a single interface
- Calling up live video in the event of an alarm
- Arming or disarming an intrusion panel via the access control system
- Triggering a wide range of devices using auxiliary relay outputs to trip such items as sirens or strobes all based on certain events/conditions
- Creating a map with active icons to annunciate system status, control doors, call up video, show employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and much more
- Create custom reports to determine who and when your facility was accessed.